Alicudi Mattress in memory foam is a Poltrona Frau project. One side with layer in temperature-sensitive viscoelastic slow memory foam.
Cover usable on both sides; Medium load-bearing capacity; 9 differentiated load-bearing zones; Self-moulding; Maximum adaptability to form; Ergonomic, Elastic, Non-deformable; Anti-mite; Removable cover; Cleanable; Air-cooled; Breathable and ventilated.
1. Natural hemp. Anti-mite, jacquard weave.
2. Heat-accumulating winter filling in pure virgin wool from WOOLMARK certified shearing.
3. Filled case lining in natural cotton fabric.
4. Natural cotton protective cover over single-piece of foam.
5. Viscoelastic micro-cell foam layer with open cells, eco-friendly. Resistant to deformation, self-moulding, highly breathable. Density 50 kg/m³. Average 5 cm thick
6. Layer of eco-friendly open micro-cell foam. Resistant to deformation, self-moulding, highly breathable. Density 35 kg/m³. Shaped with waves and holes to give differentiated load-bearing zones. Average 8 cm thick.
7. Layer of eco-friendly open micro-cell foam. Resistant to deformation, self-moulding, highly breathable. Density 25 kg/m³. Average 5 cm thick.
8. Natural cotton protective cover over single-piece of waterform.
9. Heat-diffusing summer filling in pure staple cotton.
*Note: The price of this product can vary due to multiple factors like materials (wood, fabric, etc.), dimensions, and finishes, request a quotation for this product today.